Who here is on the green juice train?
Are you a blend everything in your crisper and down the hatch vibe? Or do you have a green juice that is delicious?
Trina is a down the hatch kind of gal and Jess likes it a little sweeter so we have put together a delish and beneficial green juice recipe below for you tested by yours truly hahaha!
If you make this tasty green juice be sure to show us on Instagram or Facebook! We'd love to see it ♡
- 1 small handful of frozen kale (I like to freeze my own, it blends a lot better after it has been frozen)
- A handful of baby spinach
- The juice of one lemon
- An inch ginger peeled (optional)
- A quarter of a large cucumber
- 1 small granny smith apple - cored and sliced (two if you like it sweeter)
- 2 celery stalks
- A TBSP of chia seeds for added fibre!
The best thing about making juices or smoothies, is that they are so easy to make.
All you've gotta do is pop all your ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth. Also a metal straw and mason jar is a must ♡
Now go on, and enjoy the glow from within!
The team at James Boutique xx